too faced eye shadow palette
I’m going to tell you about my HUGE crush on Too Faced’s latest palette: Chocolate Gold! It was released at the beginning of the year and clearly when I saw on Youtube “Horia” presenting this palette I fell in love with it and I could not resist! In short, which is just magnificent. Let’s go
The product :
- This is a palette of metallic eyeshadows of 16 eyeshadows (4 mats and 12 iridescent)
- The colors are warm in the predominantly “chocolate” tones
- Mats made with 100% natural cocoa powder and real gold
- The whole palette is infused with cocoa powder good for the skin and deliciously scented
My opinion :
No, but have you seen this crazy packaging? A chocolate bar dipped in gold…. golden, chocolate and candy pink, in short, it is terribly beautiful, delicious and flashy. All that I love!
Inside the mirror is much larger than in previous palettes released on the same theme.
The closure holds up well and does not open easily.
The always large enough size does not fit in any handbag.
The positive points :
- The make-up of the eyeshadows: They really last all day!
- The smell of cocoa yum yum yum
- The eyeshadows are much less powdery than those of the previous palettes! And that’s good news! Because it was really THE annoying point in the classic Chocolate Bar.
- The diversity of colors: Suitable for evening/party make-up (thanks to the gold and silver colors) but also for everyday makeup (with matte brown and iridescent brown)
- Application: The material is easy to work with, you can really make beautiful, chic gradations.
- The size of the mirror
- Presence of a majority of iridescent eyeshadows
- Good value for money
The negative points :
For once I have nothing to complain about!
By cons, if you like matte eyeshadows you will find this palette quite “poor” it probably will not suit you.
In short :
For me, this is THE palette to have at home! She follows me everywhere, I don’t know how I could have done without.
And you? What do you think? Do you want to test it?