Anti snoring nose vents – Anti snoring gutter a solution to stop snoring
Regularly new products or anti-snoring solutions are put on the market, and it is often difficult to choose. To find your way among all these anti-snoring products, and to make the right choice, it is essential to understand the cause of snoring. Anti-snoring nose vents are more suitable for snorers for whom the nasal passages are narrow or obstructed, other products will be more recommended for snorers with too prominent, or even sleepers suffering from poor positioning of their jaws for example.
Snoring usually occurs when the airways (between the nose and throat) are narrowed. This narrowing occurs when the muscles in the neck and throat relax too much during sleep. The air ducts are thus obstructed, forcing the aspirated air to pass more quickly through the respiratory tract (to make a parallel with a water pipe, the smaller the section, the greater the water flow will be. ). Going faster, the air will rub against the palate with more force and will vibrate the uvula, causing vibrations that will create serious and cavernous sounds: snoring.
There can be several causes of snoring, generally, anything that clogs the airways is likely to cause snoring
- A cold or pathology affecting the sinuses can interfere with air circulation and cause snoring
- Taking substances that cause muscle relaxation, such as alcohol or drugs that cause drowsiness: the tongue may be so relaxed that it will obstruct the deep respiratory tract and cause snoring because of the acceleration of the air in the throat.
- Too fatty tissue in the throat (case of overweight people) may interfere with the passage of air in the throat
- People with too long cuvettes, and/or a palate that is too soft, will be more prone to snoring than others
- The fact that smoking increases the likelihood of snoring, and a buzzer already proved smoking can cause increased noise caused by snoring. This is due to irritation of the air ducts by cigarette smoke.
- Sleeping on your back can cause snoring because, by gravity, the tongue gets lodged in the back of the mouth and can hinder the passage of air in the throat, causing vibrations and thereby snoring.
Here are some anti-snoring tips that will help you avoid snoring. Keep in mind that the effectiveness of these anti-snoring tips depends on each individual.
– raise your head slightly while you sleep to avoid triggering snoring, by adding a pillow for example or by using a slightly more padded pillow. If sleeping with a pillow that is too big bothers you, then raise the head of your bed, for example by adding wedges.
– Do not drink alcoholic beverages before going to bed, and avoid tranquilizers and other relaxants as much as possible just before falling asleep, because these will have the effect of loosening your muscles too much, which will narrow the air passages and may cause snoring.
– Avoid dairy products at bedtime, as these can thicken the mouth wall and the back of the throat, and thus cause snoring.
– If you are overweight, losing weight will be a natural anti-snoring means because the air will pass more easily through your throat.
– A good anti-snoring trick that is easy to implement is to sleep on your side rather than on your back. A good way to avoid sleeping on your back is to sew a tennis ball on the back of an old t-shirt, you will then naturally put yourself on the side while sleeping because you will be bothered by the ball if you ever find yourself on the back.
– my snoring solution reviews some people recommend taking a spoon of honey before going to sleep to lubricate the air passage duct and the palate, this anti-snoring trick may seem surprising but can work in some people.
– Do not eat too much shortly before going to sleep, because if your stomach is too full it will tend to compress your diaphragm and disrupt the passage of air, which can cause snoring. Avoid foods that are too fatty or too sweet in the evening (cakes, pizzas, etc.)
– Sleep on a firmer pillow, because a pillow that is too soft will not hold your neck enough, which can lead to a relaxation of the muscles and a reduction in the size of the air passage. Buckwheat pillows are a good solution for firmly supporting the neck during sleep and limiting snoring.
– Inhale water vapor (or an inhaled infusion) before going to bed, this will moisten your throat and may limit snoring
– Use a nasal spreader during your sleep, to bring in more air in your lungs, which will make it easier to breathe and prevent snoring.
– a good anti-snoring tip for smokers is to quit smoking! Cigarette smoke irritates the throat and can cause snoring. If you can’t stop, avoid smoking before going to sleep.
– If your snoring is bothersome, consult a specialist.
Causes of Snoring?
Thus, by using a small anti-snoring device to ward off the nostrils for example we can reduce some type of snoring, but not necessarily the others. This is why before buying an anti-snoring product, you must know the origin of its snoring. To this end, we can get help from a professional, ENT for example. Snoring has always been described with humor and snorers are often the victims of mockery. Who has never watched a cartoon where you could see the roof of a house shaking because of the snoring of the sleeper inside, who has never seen a series where the snorers are ridiculed. But in everyday life, snoring is not so easy to live with, both for the snorer and for those around him. How many people have become irritable because of a snoring partner, some couples even very often suffer from the snoring of one of the 2 spouses, and in the worst case, the couples do not hold.
Where does snoring come from?
To choose the right snoring solution, it is essential to understand the mechanisms that cause snoring like any other health device such as a Venyn Set of 4 Nose Vents. By browsing the pages of this site you will learn why some of us are prone to snoring, while others are not or little affected. The anti-snoring solutions to recommend will depend on the cause of the snoring.
Find an effective anti-snoring solution?
it is up to each snorer to find their own, because my snoring solution that works for one is not necessarily suitable for another. It is therefore essential to find an anti-snoring remedy to keep a balanced social life. It is all the more important to have my snoring solution reviews solution as snoring can sometimes lead to health problems, such as sleep apnea, respiratory problems, or hypertension. Without the anti-snoring device solution, the snorer can also suffer from concentration problems. Pregnant women are more prone to snoring from the second trimester of pregnancy. This sometimes indicates an increase in blood pressure, which is why in the event of snoring in pregnant women it is advisable to regularly monitor blood pressure and use anti-snoring mouthpiece solution. Snorers may feel embarrassed when they go to sleep outside, at a friend’s house, for example, because they are afraid of disturbing their hosts. Again, an anti-snoring solution is necessary so that you no longer feel uncomfortable during nights spent outside your usual home.